Location: Cwmbran | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Job title: Technical Support Analyst / Software Support Analyst (Windows)
Our global solution focused client, based in the business hub of Cwmbran, is searching for an enthusiastic Technical Support Analyst to support their varied product suite. Our client is a committed market leader delivering products and solutions in the communication, media and high tech sectors. They’re keen to utilise the latest bleeding edge technology, and as a result offer Cloud solutions using SaaS.
You would be working in an extremely innovative and vibrant atmosphere with a strong team culture that rewards good performance. You would also get exposure to supporting Telco and Media giants and the potential to travel abroad. If you are a great communicator with strong application / software support experience and technical skills this is the role for you!
* Supporting major clients by gaining an in depth knowledge of their implementation and critical business processes.
* Gain exposure to customer projects for UAT and delivering new software whilst providing post release support.
* Using your technical skills / experience such as Windows administration or SQL queries to resolve customer issues.
* Providing documentation of support issues in order to ensure best practise in future.
* Working with and administration of Windows Server .e.g. Active Directory etc.
* SQL Scripting ability.
* Cloud experience is a desirable.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call (Apply online only) and speak to Ryan Lewis for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment