Location: Cardiff | Full Time – Permanent | Salary:
PMP Recruitment hae an exciting opportunity for a Technical Author to join an established, rapidly expanding manufacturing organisation based in Cardiff.
As an experienced Technical Author you will help to strengthen their manufacturing team with determination, ambition and self motivation
* Ensuring Product Guides and technical manuals are updated and maintained to a high standard
* Liaising with suppliers to clarify and resolve technical issues
* Providing technical product information and advice to clients
* Creation of product information bulletins
* Assisting in creation of BOM and CNC “data” for special products
Key skills & experience
* A degree of BTEC qualification in engineering, communications or another technical field
* Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, SolidWorks or other CAD knowledge desirable
* Experience of using ERP system beneficial
* Demonstrated ability to learn technical product details
* An ability to grasp and structure large amounts of information and anticipate the readers knowledge gaps
* Accuracy and a methodical approach to work
* Excellent planning and organsation skills, and the ability to work to tight schedules
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
Are you an experienced Technical AuthorAre you looking for a career development opportunity? Would you like to work for a leading British manufacturer? If so then PMP Recruitment want to hear from you.
To be immediately considered for this role please upload your CV in Word format.
PMP Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy