Location: Cardiff | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £45000 – £75000/annum bonus, pension, relocation
Are you a talented senior process engineer who is looking to take your career to the next level and join a global R&D giant?
Are you interested in helping to shape the future of global ICT infrastructures by joining a company who have committed multi-billion-pound sums to the UK? Do you want access to some of the best development facilities in the world and where more than 40% of the global team are R&D professionals? Are you happy to consider relocating to east England? (relocation package available).
About the senior process engineer position
Reporting to the process engineering manager, positions are available for senior process engineers and senior process engineers specialising in photolithography. Responsibilities will include: –
* Playing a key role in the fab engineering and technical operations teams to support the delivery of cutting-edge products.
* Working in the clean room and lab areas, to optimise processes that support R&D and wafer manufacturing.
* Liaising closely with facility, equipment and integration engineers.
* Helping to develop new processes to meet future technology device requirements.
* Providing support to transfer processes to large volume manufacturing.
To apply for the senior process engineer, you will need
* Extensive industrial or academic fab experience in process engineering or process development.
* An above undergraduate degree, ideally a PhD.
* Photolithography experience if applying for photolithography focussed position.
* You must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalised paperwork, to live and work in the UK indefinitely.
In return, the senior process engineer will receive a salary of up to £75,000 (please note the final salary offered will be in line with the level of experience and qualifications). There is a generous benefits package including, performance-based annual bonus, a 6% company pension contribution, private healthcare and other incentives for high performance.
If you are ready to consider relocating and want to take your career to the next level, then click to apply for the senior process engineer or photolithography version today!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on