Location: Cardiff, South Glamorgan | Full Time – Permanent | Salary: £28000 – £30000/annum
Professional Experienced Electrician
Salary: starting at £28-30K, vehicle and benefits
CJS Electrical (Wales) Ltd, has provided premium quality electrical services throughout Wales, to the Commercial, Domestic, Industrial and Social Housing sectors for over 30 years. We are driven by a passion to provide high quality Design, Installation, Maintenance and Testing services to our expanding client base. High quality and first class customer care is the heart of our business. As such we are recognised throughout the industry for our exceptionally high standards of work and customer care.
What’s on Offer:
* Class leading pay to the right candidate
* 28 days holiday
* Pension and private healthcare option
* Progression and development
We are offering an attractive and progressive opportunity for a highly skilled, experienced and fully qualified electrician.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and adaptable problem solver, able to work efficiently, to the highest standards under their own initiative, carrying out electrical testing, inspections and installations across all sectors. The role will at times be customer facing, therefore a pleasant and ‘can do’ attitude is essential along with a willingness to go the extra mile for our customers.
This role requires flexibility and a requirement to work away for short periods of time.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Self-motivated, respectful and reliable individual with excellent communication skills.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team; including supervising apprentices from time to time.
* Highly experienced in all aspects of electrical installation works.
* Extensive testing and inspection knowledge and experience is essential.
* Qualified to 17th Edition Electrical Installation testing and inspection (including initial verification) essential, 18th Edition desirable.
* Qualified in design and verification preferable.
* Candidates must be fully conversant with NICEIC Electrical Certification software (Clik), and MS-Office applications including Word, Excel.
* Evidence of training, qualifications and experience will be required.
* CSCS/Jib card essential
* ECS gold card desirable
* A clean full driving license, and DBS (CRB) check is essential.
If you are interested in joining an established, successful and professional company and have the motivation, skills and experience required then please apply online today.
The above is a broad definition of the job responsibilities. It does not take into account every aspect of the job which the jobholder may be required to perform. Flexibility is essential since the jobholder’s working hours will be determined by the requirements of the business.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client CJS Electrical. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role