Location: Rhyl | Job Type: Temporary | Salary: £8.75/hour
A fantastic opportunity has opened up to work full time in a temporary position in Rhyl, within a Government body as an Administration Assistant. This role is temporary for 3 months initially with view to extension.
The pay rate for this role is £8.75.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support, they will need to follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
* Case registration.
* Data inputting/processing .
* Searching & interrogating electronic & manual databases.
* Act as first point of contact for enquiries from internal and external customers.
* Deal with simple enquiries from internal and external customers.
* Carry out a range of administrative tasks and support functions to assist management as requested.
* Incoming & outgoing post mail – sorting mail, sending standard letters and print/post.
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role, the successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through and complete an online registration or contact the branch on 01512426106