Location: Cardiff | Job Type: Temporary | Salary: £27.50 – £28/hour
Children’s Social Worker
If you are looking for a new challenge with the bonus of competitive pay rates then this could be the opportunity for you!
Cardiff Council are looking for children’s social workers to join their team. It is a temporary, full time position lasting for 3 months with an immediate start available! In this role you would complete assessments, plans, interventions and reviews with vulnerable families. You would also provide advice, guidance and support to the support workers in the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Social work degree, or equivalent
• HCPC or Care Council Wales registered
• Experience of working with children and families
• Full UK driving licence
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Social Care Solutions:
• You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
• We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
• We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
• We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964