Location: Abertillery | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £8 – £12/hour Paid travel time + mileage
At Q-Care we are a Care provider who understands what it means to be a Care Assistant, the support they need, and the rewards they deserve! There's a reason why our longest serving staff have been with us for over 20 years with many of our staff having been with us between 5-10 years!
What's our secret you ask? It's simple. We understand our staff and what we care about is you, our Care Assistants – our family.
A good care provider needs to be flexible. That's why we offer full or part-full time work to fit around your life and we have a fleet of cars that you are able to use (at no extra cost) if you don't currently have your own car.
Our rotas are well planned and our Directors and Manager have all either started as Care Assistants or carried out care calls so they understand the role AND the management team still help out with visits.
Here is how we support/reward our Care Assistants:
– Company cars available that are fully insured if you don't have a car
– Hourly rate weekdays £7.83
– Hourly rate weekends £8.33
– Bank holiday up to £11.75
– Christmas & Easter presents for our staff
– Competitions to win hampers and vouchers throughout the year
– Paid travel between calls (you're never out of pocket!)
– Guaranteed hours (optional)
– 12p mileage reimbursement (when using own car)
– Company mobile phone
– Paid uniform, paid training & shadowing
– Part time / full time
– Open door policy – we always want you to come in and say hello over a cuppa
We are in a great central location with a market each Friday so if you're popping in to the office you can get your weekly shop done as well! We are a family friendly office and always happy to see you.
If you are new to care then don't worry. We have a well-designed training and support program in place to make sure you are confident in what you do. We also provide lots of support over the phone and in the community.
Our team have a mix of skills and varying backgrounds which include Teaching Assistant, Hair Dresser, Nursery Assistant, Retail assistants, Charity or Volunteering ……….. therefore just because you haven't done it before doesn't mean you won't be great.
If you would like to join a company that values its staff and changes people's lives every day, then please click the apply button and send us your CV. Our friendly Recruitment team will then be in touch to say hello!