Location: Newport | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £35000 – £40000/annum vehicle + fuel card + bens
Asbestos Project Manager
Up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
Company vehicle + fuel card + benefits
Newport, South Wales
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a market leading compliancy consultancy that provide a full range of UKAS accredited, Asbestos Management Services to a wide range of clients in the public and private sectors. If you are an experienced Asbestos Project Manager who is commercially focused, and client driven they would like to hear from you!
To be successful, all applicants must possess the P402, P403 + P404 qualifications (P405 is highly desirable) with a minimum of 3 years experience within project management. The ideal applicant will be commercially focused, have a strong background in asbestos project management, technical management and have previous experience of working with multiple clients across a variety of industries.
* Manage the day to day running of all projects and a small team of asbestos surveyors and analysts
* Assist with costing works, carrying out sales visits and providing quotations.
* Carry out occasional asbestos related tasks to include surveying and air monitoring when required.
* Day to day liaison of the company’s clients and dealing with queries and complaints.
* Assisting with the development of staff/staff appraisals.
Not only will you work for a rapidly expanding and successful environmental consultancy that possess a large portfolio of premium sought after clients, you will receive a full competitive benefits package and opportunities to develop your career within the company!
For more information please contact Angelina @ Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only) or email .
Commutable locations: Cardiff, Port Talbot, Cwmbran, Swansea, Neath, Gloucester, Bristol